Registrations are open for The Age Good Food Month.
November 1 - 30, 2016
It’s never been simpler to register for the 2016 The Age Good Food Month.
Please note this year event registrations are by invitation only and are limited to those restaurants and venues featured in last years Good Food Guide, Citibank Dining Program members and those establishments invited to participate by our partners or our Creative Director, Gemima Cody.
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE PROGRAM
- Chefs, owners, managers – come up with a unique event that showcases you, your restaurant and what you do best. If you are not registering under Let's Do Lunch please don't submit an offer - Offers will not be accepted into the printed program.
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the registration form and upload beautiful food and venue shots of at least 300dpi (please DON’T upload branded logos).
- Once you receive a confirmation email from us, update any final information in your registration prior to August 30.
- Check out your event listing on October 04 on our new and improved website.
* Please note, not all events will be listed in the print program - this is now a pointer to our new and improved website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the event.