Registrations are open for The Age Good Food Month.
November 1 - 30, 2016
STEP BY STEP REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE PROGRAM
- Chefs, owners, managers – come up with a unique event that showcases you, your restaurant and what you do best. If you are not registering under Let's Do Lunch please don't submit an offer - Offers will not be accepted into the printed program.
- Fill in all mandatory fields in the registration form and upload beautiful food and venue shots of at least 300dpi (please DON’T upload branded logos).
- Once you receive a confirmation email from us, update any final information in your registration prior to August 30.
- Check out your event listing on October 04 on our new and improved website.
* Please note, not all events will be listed in the print program - this is now a pointer to our new and improved website.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the event.
Night Noodle Markets Registrations
From November 10-27 for 18 glorious nights of Good Food Month, Melbourne's idyllic, much loved Birrarung Marr will be transformed into an Asian hawker-style market at our Melbourne Night Noodle Markets.
Complete with more than 30 food stalls, a selection of bars and nightly entertainment, this year is set to be bigger and better than ever before. Click here to register your interest.